Load Bearing: >20T(static)
Warranty: 12 Months
Body material: GB Cast Aluminium alloy
Power supply: Solar panel(monocrystalline 2.5V/0.2W)
Visual distance: ＞ 800m
Working Mode: Flashing or Constant
Shank: With shank or Without shank
Intelligent Flashing Solar Stud For Road Features:
•High shock resistance, energy-saving, environment friendly.
•Automatically starts to work when night falls or with the onset of inclement weather.
•These Intelligent Flashing Solar Stud For Road are naturally charged by the sun.
•The Intelligent Flashing Solar Stud For Road come on automatically as soon as it starts getting dark every night.
•Cost effective, Solar Stud For Road easy to install and require absolutely no wires or maintenance.
•Dramatically enhances the look of your garden/yard/driveway.
•Specifically designed with road safety in mind and can help to prevent serious accidents and emit rather than reflect light.
•Pavement marker Solar Stud For Road accept OEM/ODM
Intelligent Flashing Solar Stud For Road Parameters:
|Material:||Heavy duty casting aluminium|
|Solar panel(monocrystalline 2.5V/0.2W)|
| Blinking or Constant
Charging at daytime and working automatically at night
|LED:||Diameter 5mm;2pcs or 3pcs per side|
|LED colors:||Yellow, White, Red, Green, Blue|
|Life span:||3 years|
|Carton Size:|| 1pcs/box; 45pcs/ctn; Weight: 31kgs; Carton size: 66.5*44*28cm
(1pcs/box; 45pcs/ctn; Weight: 68.34bs; Carton size: 26.18″*17.32″*11.02″)
Application of Solar Stud For Road with Reflectors D2:
♥Schools and hospitals
♥High traffic areas
♥Parks and campuses
♥Other Public places
How to install Intelligent Flashing Solar Stud For Road with shank D2:
1. Carefully mark the distance between the placement of the solar studs. To prevent adverse effects on the ground, use appropriate tools, such as core drills, which have a diameter of 35mm and a depth of 55mm.
2. Remove all debris from the mounting hole.
3. Pour epoxy resin into the hole according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Make sure that the mounting holes are straight. Make sure that the mounting hole is large enough to allow epoxy resin to surround the Flashing Solar Stud For Road.
4. Adjust the lighting surface of the Solar Stud For Road to the desired viewing angle.
5. Make sure that the epoxy resin adheres evenly to the mounting hole and the Solar Stusd For Road. Make sure that the bottom of the solar studs is securely mounted on the mounting surface to ensure that zero “surface floating” occurs. (Space between the installation sign and the bottom of the Solar Studs For Road).
6. After curing the Solar Studs For Road for 6-8 hours, remove the installation of the isolation facility.