When the road markings cannot fully express the road traffic rules and can not play a good role in guiding the flow of traffic, the markings can be used with Road Studs to manage and limit the traffic flow, then how to use Road Studs auxiliary with the markings?
Road Studs is a kind of traffic safety facility, which is mainly installed in the middle of the road marking or the middle of the double yellow line, and reminds the driver to drive in the lane through its retroreflective performance.
1. When Solar Road Studs are used together with markings, the retro-reflective type should be selected, and the color should be consistent with the color of the markings. The white Solar Road Studs are used to separate the traffic flow in the same direction, and the yellow Solar Road Studs are set on the center line of the road to separate the traffic flow in the opposite direction.
(1) The maximum spacing is 26m, and it is applied to 13m line length (5m line length, 8m spacing);
These aspects can be referred to when performing auxiliary matching markings on Solar Studs.
So how are the road Solar Studs and traffic markings maintained?
The main purpose of the maintenance of highway traffic markings is to keep the colors of various traffic markings and markings bright and eye-catching, and to ensure their normal use functions.
Maintenance of Road Studs:
1. The main maintenance content of Road Studs is to maintain its reflective performance. The debris around the protruding parts should be cleaned frequently, and the dirt on the surface of the reflective glass ball should be removed.
2. The main repair content of Road Studs is to maintain a good reflection angle. If it is found to be loose, it should be fixed; if it is found to be damaged or lost, it should be repaired or replaced in time.
Maintenance of road markings, guide arrows, and text marks:
2. Remove the weeds, trees and objects marked with dirty surfaces and obscuring contour marks.
3. If the paint peels off, it should be repainted.
4. The Road Studs signs should be straightened and fixed if they are inclined or loose. If it is deformed or damaged, it should be repaired or replaced as soon as possible.
5. Lost should be supplemented in time.
Maintenance of facade signs:
The main content of facade sign maintenance is to remove the surface contamination. If the color has faded or the paint has peeled off, it should be repainted in time.